My short career
Promulgator Marine in the Canary Islands, with experience in environmental projects such as the Network of Observers of the Marine Environment in the Canary Islands and direction of underwater photography events in apnea as the international competition “Open Fotosub El Hierro“.
Passion for the sea and freediving, applied to concepts such as the environment and education.
- Apnea Academy International Instructor.
- Underwater professional photographer.
- Dive Master (PADI).
- Professional athlete at “Cazafotosub” in Apnea.
- Champion at “Cazafotosub” in Apnea in Tenerife, 2018.
- Best Photo “Atlantic Museum”, CACT Lanzarote, 2018.
- 2º Place better photo Environment, Open Online Internacional el Hierro 2017.
- Best Photo September, Open Online International El Hierro 2017.
- Best Photo Coefficient 1, Open Fotosub Internacional El Hierro, 2017.
- Twice champion of Gran Canaria, 2015 and 2016.
- Twice runner-up in the Canary Islands 2015 and 2016.
- 3rd place in the International Open “Playa Viva”, Las Canteras, Gran Canaria, 2016.
- 2nd International Open “Montaña Amarilla”, Tenerife, 2015.
- 3rd of Spain 2014.
Underwater photographer of events related to the sea
- Underwater photo session with Umberto Pelizzari for Franck Dubarry Watches.2018.
- Underwater photographer at Apnea Championship 2018 in Lanzarote.
- “Tagoro” the El Hierro volcano. (City Hall of El Pinar) .2018.
- Photo report for the informative story.
- Photographer at Swim across the island of La Palma 2018.
- Underwater photographer at Swim competition in EL Hierro “Mar de Las Calmas 2018”.
- Underwater photographer at Swimrun Lanzarote 2017
- Underwater photographer at Freediving Atlantic Cup 2017, Radazul, Tenerife.
- Crossing to solidary swim Tenerife- La Gomera. Bimbape Challenge – Small Valiente 2017.