This course gives you all the knowledge you need to create amazing underwater images from start to finish.
- 2 Theory Sessions
- 2 Open Water sessions
- 2 Editing sessions
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Which lens size and camera settings to use.
- Very simple in water tricks to make your images better.
- Planning a photo shoot.
- How to use computer software to bring out more colour and sharpen image details.
- About graduated filters and how to use them.
- How to create split shots (half above water, half below).
- Aesthetics, good taste and developing your eye.
- Editing of the program
- How to focus
- Plan for pictures
DURATION: 2 Days
200€ CAMERA NOT INCLUDED, Material NOT INCLUDED, Rental equipment available.
- Open water photo shoot
- Software workshop.
- Meals and fresh fruit drinks (vegan and vegetarian options available).
- Full equipment rental.
- Insurance for freediving courses.
- Be at least 18 years (or 15 with parental consent).
- Have a Freediving certification.
- Know how to swim.
- Medical certificate with less than two years, indicating you “do not have medical contraindications for freediving”.
- Includes: freediving equipment, insurance during the course and diploma of attendance.