Having trouble equalizing? Is it holding you back from going deeper? Learn advanced equalizing techniques, practice dry training exercises, in depth understanding of the issues. Learn about what is going on specific to you and gain valuable tips and tricks to make equalizing easier.
- 3 Theory sessions & Frenzel exercises with Otovent and Eqtool.
- Or n°3 Open Water sessions
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to translate the air.
- How to use the “lock”
- How to manage it.
- Increase your equalization knowledge to go deep.
- 3 Theory Sessions 3-4 hours
- 3 Open water sessions 3-4 hours
Freediving material NOT INCLUDED, rental equipment available
- 150€ Theory
- 100€ n°3 Open water sessions
- Be at least 18 years (or 12 with parental consent).
- Have a Freediving certification level 2
- Know how to swim.
- Medical certificate with less than one year, indicating you “do not have medical contraindications for freediving”.
- DAY 1: Starting at about 9.30am with some review about equalisation and explain the Organs involved on the equalisation, after that we do the first open water session, working mainly on Frenzel equalization.
- DAY 2: Theory followed by “The Locks” and after the second OW session, to keep practicing the Frenzel equalization.
- DAY 3: Theory and exercises to manage “The Locks” and after the OW session to keep practicing freediving Frenzel technique.