In this workshop we focus on mouthfill equalisation.
This is the most advanced aspects of the Freediver Course (level 3) and take some time to perfect.
We will discuss the theory and techniques involved, try some dry exercises then head out to the ocean to try it out.
- 5 theory sessions + Frenzel exercises with Otovent or Eqtool + Mouthfilll exercises with Eqtool.
- Or 5 open water sessions
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to translate the air.
- How to use the constant pressure.
- How to manage the air using Mouthfill.
- Increase your equalisation knowledge to go deep.
- 5 Theory Sessions 5-6 hours
- 5 Open water sessions 5-6 hours
Freediving material NOT INCLUDED, Rental equipment available
- 250€ Theory
- 175€ n°5 Open water sessions
- Be at least 18 years (or 12 with parental consent).
- Have a Freediving certification level 3
- Know how to swim.
- Medical certificate with less than two years, indicating you “do not have medical contraindications for freediving”.
- DAY 1: Starting at about 9.30am with some review about equalisation and explain the Organs involved on the equalisation, after that we do the first open water session, working mainly on Frenzel equalization.
- DAY 2: Theory followed by “The Locks” and after the second OW session, to keep practicing the Frenzel equalization.
- DAY 3: Theory and exercises to manage “The Locks” and after the OW session to keep practicing freediving Frenzel technique.
- DAY 4: Mouthfill Theory, OW session, to learn Mouthfill equalization.
- DAY 5: Mouthfill Theory, OW session, to learn Mouthfill equalization.