“The Museo Atlántico is an artificial reef made up of pH neutral cement sculptures. Located in Playa Blanca (in the Bahía de Las Coloradas) between -12 meters and -15 meters it has been designed to “Jason de Caires Taylor” to encourage endemic marine life to flourish in the area. “
To enroll for this Trip you must be at least 16 years old and have a Freediving certification and be able to to comfortably dive -16 meters.
You must possess valid freediving insurance covering the duration of your stay with us.
Alternatively, insurance can be purchased through “Ocean Freediving Lanzarote”
- Visit at underwater Museo 45’
- Boat trip 10’
- Car trip from Puerto del Carmen to Playa Blanca 1 hour
- 4 – 5 hours total
Material NOT INCLUDED, Rental equipment available.
- 70€ /person/session (minimum 2 people)
- 65€ /person/session (minimum 3 people)
- 60€ /person/session (minimum 5 people)
The visit to Underwater Museo are only for certified freedivers not for complete beginners. If you want to go and you are not certified look at our Freediving Courses.
- Entry pass to the museum
- Boat transfer from Marina Rubicon.
- Pre-dive briefing.
- Guided dive of the site.
- Instructor providing safety.