Exercises in open water (or deep pool of at least -20 m) are obligatory only to receive the Advanced Monofin Freediver certificate, should not be less than 3 sessions and are the ones included in the AAI specialty manual and in Swim like a Dolphin manual, in particular
- Duck-dives, descent (allinement, free-fall), U-turn and ascent in CWT;
- DYN in open waters;
- Safety assistance;
- 3 Theory Sessions
- 2 Stretching Sessions
- 3 Pool sessions
- 4 Open water sessions
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Advanced stretching exercises
- Exercises on conjunctions mobility, and strengthening of the lombars, abdominal areas and specific zones
- Have an adequate profile according to the Instructor’s judgment
- Be able to perform all the pool exercises satisfactorily
- Be able to perform a dynamic apnea distance of at least 75 m
- Be able to swim with monofin and frontal snorkel on surface for 200m
- In addition to obtain the final Advanced Monofin Freediver certificate the candidate should be able to perform correctly CWT diving with monofin of at least 20m
DURATION: 3 days 1/2
400€ Monofin NOT INCLUDED, Material NOT INCLUDED, Rental equipment available
- Minimum 14 years of age at time of enrolment with parental consent.
- Must have a medical certificate issued by a sports doctor that confirms a suitable state of health for sport practices.
- Have a certification of at least 1st level or equivalent for the Basic certification and 2nd Level for the Advanced certification.